International Workshop “Exploring Biodiversity for Sustainable Development in South East Asia 2014” (EBSEA 2014)
It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the 2nd International Workshop “Exploring Biodiversity for Sustainable Development in South East Asia 2014” (EBSEA 2014), co-organized by Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) and Agricultural Research for Development (CIRAD).
The aims of the EBSEA2014 workshop are:
- to provide an opportunity to share knowledge and experience in vegetal and microbial diversity and biotechnology in Vietnam and South East Asia and
- to setup linkages and cooperation projects among scientists and experts in interdisciplinary way.
- Vegetal and microbial diversity of the region
- Bioactive compounds and their applications in food, aquaculture and pharmaceutical products
- Innovation in food processing and preservation
The EBSEA2014 program can be obtained at:
For further information, please contact EBSEA workshop secretariat:
Phone: +84-4 3868 0119 (Dr Vu Thu Trang)
Fax : +84-4 3868 2470
Please send your registration by using attached registration form (in English or in French) and send it to the EBSEA2014 secretariat: email@example.com until September 26, 2014.
Thank you and look forward to meeting you at EBSEA2014 workshop
On behalf of the EBSEA2014 organizing committee
Chu Ky Son.
- Khảo sát ý kiến doanh nghiệp và cựu sinh viên(16/05/2016)
- WFP - International Professionals(12/01/2016)
- Update information: Scientific Conference(07/11/2015)
- TAnnouncing the assignment of the thesis topic of 2014B master thesis(15/10/2014)
- Regular Seminar of the School of Biotechnology and Food Technology(19/09/2014)
- Citizens' Activities 2014 - 2015(30/09/2014)
- Exhibition "Innovative innovation towards low-income people"(26/11/2014)
- Organization of Scientific Seminar(12/09/2014)
- School of Biotechnology & Food Technology organizes to assess consumer tastes for research products of European Project Gratitude(26/01/2014)
- Institute management position list for the term 2013-2018(16/01/2014)