Scientific Workshop Food2civn
With contributions of French and Vietnamese specialists, the Scientific Workshop will address the following issues: Organization of agricultural production, Practices of food processing by business households (slaughtering, use of yeast and color additives …), Food supply system (market, street market, supermarket, collective kitchen), Consumer behavior, providing traceability for food products, Management of food and risk-related issues (environment, health and disease), Products diversification and development.
Date: Friday, 30 October 2020, at Room 702 – Ta Quang Buu library, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, No 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam. We kindly invite interested colleagues attending the event. For more detailed information, please have a look at the Workshop Program and visit the website: http://sbft.hust.edu.vn/food2civn/.
For delegates who participate the online (visio-conference) or on-site conference at HUST, please register in advance with http://sbft.hust.edu.vn/food2civn/index.php/en/registration or to Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Thi Thao (e-mail: email@example.com) before October 27, 2020.
For detailed information, please visit website
- Khảo sát ý kiến doanh nghiệp và cựu sinh viên(16/05/2016)
- WFP - International Professionals(12/01/2016)
- Update information: Scientific Conference(07/11/2015)
- TAnnouncing the assignment of the thesis topic of 2014B master thesis(15/10/2014)
- Regular Seminar of the School of Biotechnology and Food Technology(19/09/2014)
- Citizens' Activities 2014 - 2015(30/09/2014)
- Exhibition "Innovative innovation towards low-income people"(26/11/2014)
- Organization of Scientific Seminar(12/09/2014)
- International Workshop “Exploring Biodiversity for Sustainable Development in South East Asia 2014” (EBSEA 2014)(20/09/2014)
- School of Biotechnology & Food Technology organizes to assess consumer tastes for research products of European Project Gratitude(26/01/2014)