- 2009-2010: Production of recombinant enzyme products for the hydrolysis of lignocellulosic materials applying in bioethanol production. KC04.22/06-10
- 2009-2010: Construction of recombinant E. coli strain harboring genes encoding PDC and ADHII from Zymomonas mobilis for ethanol fermentation from C5 and C6 sugars.
- 2011-2012: Comparative proteome analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains of tuberculosis resistant and sensitive multi-drugs (Rifampicin and Isoniazid) isolated in Vietnam.
- 2012-2013: Immobilization of recombinant β-galactosidase from Lactobacillus reuteri L103 by using chitin binding domain on chitin material and application for galacto-oligosaccharide from lactose.
- 2013-2015: Production and utilization of microbiological product to enhance the efficiency of wastewater treatment from rubber processing factory.
- 2014-2015: Study technological process to produce CoQ10 product from recombinant Agrobacterium tumefaciens for producing functional food
- Research on Manufacturing and application of DNA microarray analysis on early detection of tubercle bacilli and tubercle bacilli in patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Hanoi
- 2010-2011: Research on the production technology of high quality probiotic and its application in functional foods
- 2013-2014: Research and development of the rapid detection kit of norovirus in mollusks and in processed food without heat treatment based on RT-LAMP
- 2014-2015: Research on producing the test strip for rapid detection diarrhea rota virus in children
- 2015-2016: Application of DNA microarray for rapid determination of gene mutation relating to drug resistance of hepatitis B virus.
- 2012-2014: Bioconversion of waste and byproducts from natural rubber production for the 2nd generation biofuel development and pollution mitigation - Collaborative project between Vietnam and Japan
- 2014-2015: Development of method and tool for rapid analysis of pathogenic microorganisms and toxins in seafood products
- 2015-2016: Production de carbone cellulosique fermentescible par biocatalyse sous haute teneur en matière sèche. BioAsie HTMS