National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) Projects
- Low-temperature hydrolysis of cassava and sweet potato flours at very high gravity: from transfer dynamic and hydrolytic mechanism to improvement of hydrolytic yield. NAFOSTED, 106-NN.02-2016.56, Dr. Nguyen Tien Cuong, 2017-2019.
- Characterization of natural rubber-degrading bacteria consortium. Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Lan Huong, 2017-2019.
- Immobilization of recombinant β-galactosidase from Lactobacillus reuteri L103 by using chitin binding domain on chitin material and application for galacto-oligosaccharide from lactose (Ministry of Science and Technology). Dr. Nguyen Tien Thanh, 2012-2013.
- Elucidation of the functional property of aminoreductone and optimization of its production in the Maillard reaction (Ministry of Science and Technology). Dr. Vu Thu Trang, 2012-2013.
- Isolation and characterization of bacteria producing peptidase to digest food-origin opioid peptides (exorphins) (Ministry of Science and Technology). Assoc Prof Ho Phu Ha, 2009 – 2010.
- Comparative proteome analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains of tuberculosis resistant and sensitive multi-drugs (Rifampicin and Isoniazid) isolated in Vietnam (Ministry of Science and Technology). Dr. Truong Quoc Phong, 2010-2011.