2015: PhD, Food Chemistry and Biotechnology, BOKU University, Austria
2008: Master, Industrial Management, Daegu University, S. Korea
2005: Engineer, Automatic Control, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
2008-present: Lecturer, Department of Food and Biological Processes and Equipments, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
2015-present: Head of technical services, Center for Training and Food Product Development, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
2006-2008: Researcher, Industrial management department, Daegu University, S. Korea
2005-2006: Lecturer, Department of Food and Biological Processes and Equipments, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
Food technology and food processes
Enzyme and kinetics of enzyme
Apply the modern automatic control systems for production lines in food technology
- 2016: Solutions for determination and control of grain temperature for enhancing of yield of germed soybean torrefaction, Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Pham Ngoc Hung, Tran Quoc Tiep, Hoang Quoc Tuan: Effect of roasting on texture, colour, nutrient content and acceptability of soybeans (Glycine max). Journal of Science and Technology 54 (2016).
- Pham, N.H, Hollmann, F., Kracher, D., Preims,M., Haltrich, D., Ludwig,R: Engineering an Enzymatic Regeneration System for NAD(P)H Oxidation. Journal of Molecular Catalysis B:Enzymatic 120 (2015), pp.1381-1177,
- Intanon, M., Arreola, S. L., Pham, N. H., Kneifel, W., Haltrich, D., and Nguyen, T.-H. Nature and biosynthesis of galacto-oligosaccharides related to oligosaccharides in human breast milk. FEMS microbiology letters 353 (2014), pp. 89–97.
- Arreola, S. L., Intanon, M., Suljic, J., Kittl, R., Pham, N. H., Kosma, P., Haltrich, D., and Nguyen, T.-H: Two β-Galactosidases from the Human Isolate Bifidobacterium breve DSM 20213: Molecular Cloning and Expression, Biochemical Characterization and Synthesis of Galacto-Oligosaccharides. PloS one (2014), 9, e104056.
- Arreola, S. L.; Intanon, M.; Pham, N. H.; Haltrich, D.; and Nguyen, T.-H: Galacto-Oligosaccharides: Recent Progress on Research and Application As Prebiotics. In Galactose: Structure and Function in Biology and Medicine; Pomin, V. H., Ed.; Nova Science Publishers: New York, (2014).
- Pham Ngoc Hung, Won Jung. Accelerated Reliability Growth Model with Delayed Fixes. Journal of the Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, 32 (2009),4, pp.228—234.
- Chu-Ky Son, Pham Ngoc Hung, Tu Viet Phu, Le Thanh Mai, Do Thi Kim Oanh, Pham Phu Lam, Vu Thi Phuong, Thierry Tran: Simultaneous Liquefaction, Saccharification and Fermentation process (SLSF) optimizes the economic and environmental sustainability of rice-based ethanol, The 8th International conference on Starch Update, Bangkok, Thailand, (2015).
- Le Thanh Mai , Vu Thi Phuong, Bui Thi Thu Hang, Mai Dinh Vuong, Pham Ngoc Hung and Chu-Ky Son: Influence of some factors on the simultaneous liquefaction, saccharification and fermentation and valorization of ethanol by-products for animal feeding, The 8th International conference on Starch Update, Bangkok, Thailand, (2015).