- 2012: PhD, Biotechnology, Moscow University of Food Production, Moscow, Russia
- 2009: Engineer, Tver State Technical University, Tver, Russia
- 2014-present: Lecturer, Department of Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- 2013-2014: Lecturer, Department of Environment, Hanoi University of Resource and Environment, Vietnam.
- BF4155: Techniques for extraction of plant bioactive compounds
- BF5011: Process optimization and production organization
- BF5130: Biotechnological control agent
- BF3122: Project of specialization
- BF3708: Analytical methods in biotechnology(Practical)
- BF5151: Amino acid technology (Practical)
2015-2016: Isolation, identification and identification of yeast characteristics from human milk for application in functional food production. Project of HUST
2017-2019: Research on suitable germinational conditions of brown rice to process saccharification to apply fermented beverage production. Project of HUST
2015-2017: Formulating technological process to extract alkaloid from papaya leaf Carica papaya L. as a raw material to create cancer treatment products. The National Pharmaceutical Chemistry Program
2015-2018: Research on production of phytoestrogen-rich functional food from soybean embryo. National project (DTĐ.C.C-28/15), Ministry of Science and Technology.
2016-2017: Research on using microbial enzymes to enhance the value of protein from soybean residues applied in food processing. Ministry of Education and Training.
- Application of microorganism in functional foods and environment treatment (The yeast-bacterial associations)
- Technology of fermented beverages
- Application of nanotechnology in biomedicine and food
- Techniques for extraction of plant bioactive compounds
- Borisenko E.G., Gorin K.V., Kanochkina M.S., Nguyen Truong Giang, Tran Van Chi, Fluer Ph.S., Maximuskin A.Yu. (2012) The Functional properties of the yeast and bacteria that are part of microbial proofreaders of food and fodder appointment. Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials 3, 46-49.
- Borisenko E.G., Gorin K.V., Kanochkina M. S., Nguyen Truong Giang Tran Van Chi, E.A Borisenko, L.A. Gulimova (2012). Research of optimum conditions of cultivation of perspective strains of yeast – sources of bioactive substances based on vegetable raw materials and waste processing. Production of alcohol and alcoholic beverage products 1, 18-20.
- Nguyen Truong Giang, Borisenko E.G., Tuzhilkin V. I. (2012). Functional nutrients based on the products of the sugar beet and cane production. Sugar 9, 34-36.
- Tran Van Chi, Gulimova L.A., Nguyen Truong Giang, Gorin K.V., Borisenko E.G. (2013). Plant-microbe nutrients. Message 1: Selection of microorganisms producers of biomass from milk biocenoses. Messenger of biotechnology and physical and chemical biology of name Yu.A. Ovchinnikova 9 (1), 44-50.
- Tran Van Chi, Gulimova L.A., Nguyen Truong Giang, Gorin K.V., Borisenko E.G. (2013). Plant-microbe nutrients. Message 2: Yeast bioconversion of vegetable raw materials. Messenger of biotechnology and physical and chemical biology of name Yu.A. Ovchinnikova 9 (2), 17-23.
- Nguyen Truong Giang, Borisenko E.G., Tuzhilkin V. I. (2012). Sugar industry as the basis of a new microbial biotechnology. Sugar 12, 37-40.
- Nguyen Truong Giang, Nguyen Thi Nga, Vu Thi Tuyet, Bui Thi Ngoan (2016). Survey on the effects of pre-treatment process with acid on the capacity of gelatin extraction from pork skin. Journal of Vietnamese environment. Hanoi, Vietnam, Volume 8, number 1-5, p.262-265.
- Luu Anh Van, Nguyen Thi Yen, Ho Thi Thuy An, Nguyen Thi Thanh Hang, Nguyen Truong Giang (2018). Appropriating conditions for acquistion high-content α-amylase of germinated brown rice variety Oryza stiva Anhdao. Journal of Vietnamese environment, Volume 9, number 3, p.123-127.
- Luu Anh Van, Nguyen Truong Giang, Nguyen Thanh Hang (2019). Study on appropriate conditions to obtain germinated brown rice with high biological activities. Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology 57 (3B) (2019) 116-126.
- Borisenko E.G., Gorin K.V., Kanochkina M.S., Nguyen Truong Giang (2010). The yeast-bacterial edible products based on the primary and secondary agroindustrial raw materials. EurasiaBio 2nd International Congress-Partnering & Exhibition on Biotechnology and Bioenergy, Moscow, p. 236-237.
- Gorin K.V., Kanochkina M.S., Borisenko E.G., Nguyen T. G. (2010). Nutrients - biocorrectors based on non-traditional materials. Collection of reports of the III interdepartmental scientific and practical conference "Commodity, expertise and technology of food products" – Moscow, MGUPP Publishing complex, p. 81-85.
- Gorin K.V., Kanochkina M.S., Nguyen Truong Giang, Gulimova L.A., Tran Van Chi, Borisenko E.G. (2011). Increasing nutritional and biological value of the plant nutrients by microorganisms. /. // Living systems and the biological safety of the population: Proceedings of the IX International Conference of Students and Young Scientists, Moscow, MGUPP, p. 380-382.
- Borisenko EG, Nguyen Truong Giang, Gorin KV, Borisenko EA, Tran Van Chi, Kanochkina M.S., Gulimova L.A. (2012). New horizons production of functional nutrients. Biology - Science of the XXI century: proceedings of the international conference, Moscow, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, May 24, 2012, p.124-127.
- Borisenko Evgeny Georgievich, Nguyen Truong Giang, Tran Van Chi, Gulimova Lubov Alekseevna. Plant-Microbial superfood based on the microflora of milk. Probiotics and their applications: International conference, Hanoi, Vietnam 31 / 05- 01/06/2013, p. 20.
- Ushchapovsky I.V., Proletova N.V., Vinogradova E.G., Nguyen Truong Giang (2009). Features of abiotic and biotic systems for selective callus cultures of flax -dolguntsa. Modern technologies of agricultural production 1, Tver, Russia, p.111-112.
- Nguyen Truong Giang, Nguyen Ho Minh Hanh, 2015. Isolation of yeasts from breast milk and application to fermentation. QMFS 2015. Hanoi, p9-11.
- Nguyen Truong Giang, Nguyen Van Binh, Tran Thi Thu Hoai, 2016. Survey on growth potential of yeasts isolated from breast milk in the medium of plant. National scientific conference 2016 “Innovation of food engineering and bioengineering: From research to industry”. Hanoi, p.141-147.
- Bui Thi Hoan, Nguyen Truong Giang, Vuong-Hung Pham (2019). One-step synthesis of fluorescent carbon dots from lemon juice for adsorbing methylene blue. PROCEEDINGS THE 14TH ASIAN BIOHYDROGEN BIOREFINERY AND BIOPROCESS SYMPOSIUM - ABBS 2019 INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE BIOECONOMY. BP13, Hanoi 2019, 110-115.