- 2014: PhD, Microbial and Enzymatic Engineering, National Institute of Applied Science, Toulouse, France
- 2011: Master, Biology - Health, SupAgro Montpellier, France
- 2010: Engineer, Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (formerly Hanoi University of Technology), Vietnam
- 2016: Lecturer, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- 2014-2015: Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratory of Biological System Engineering and Process Engineering (LISBP), Toulouse, France.
- BF5270: Technology of Cereal Transformation
- Physical and biochemical analysis of complex medium (hydrolysis and/or fermentation medium)
- Microbial application (lactic bacteria and yeast) for cereal transformation
- 2017-2019: Low-temperature hydrolysis of cassava and sweet potato flours at very high gravity: from transfer dynamic and hydrolytic mechanism to improvement of hydrolytic yield. NAFOSTED, 106-NN.02-2016.56
- 2016-2017: Application of lactic bacteria for the production of fermented drink from maize. HUST project
- 2012-2015: ProBio3 project, number: ANR-11-BTBR-0003, Investissements d’Avenir Programme, French National Research Agency
- Nguyen, T.C., Nguyen, T.H. 2019. LOW TEMPERATURE AMYLOLYSIS OF SWEET POTATO FLOUR AT VERY HIGH GRAVITY: IMPACT OF ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS CONDITION. Science and Technology Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 21, 63-69.
- Nguyen Tien Cuong, Chu Thi Anh Phuong, Nguyen Hai Van. In vitro evaluation of antibacterial activity of garlic allium sativum against poultry pathogens and effect of garlic supplementation on duckling growth performance. Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology 57(3B): 9 - 16 (2019) ISSN: 0866-708x
- Nguyen, Tien-Cuong, Anne-Archard, Dominique, Cameleyre, Xavier, Lombard, Eric, To, Kim Anh, Fillaudeau, Luc; Bio-catalytic hydrolysis of paper pulp using in- and ex-situ multi-physical approaches: Focus on semidilute conditions to progress towards concentrated suspensions. (2019) Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 122. p.28-36
- Nguyen Tien Cuong, Nguyen Van Gioi, Nguyen Thi Hoai Duc, Luong Hong Nga; “Yogurt-like product from fermented maize”: Quality improvement; Journal of Science & Technology Technical Universities; Vol. 126, p. 44-48; 6/2018
- Le, T., Anne-Archard, D., Coma, V., Cameleyre, X., Lombard, E., To, K.A., Pham, T.A., Nguyen, T.C., Fillaudeau, L. 2017. Using in-situ viscosimetry and morphogranulometry to explore hydrolysis mechanisms of filter paper and pretreated sugarcane bagasse under semi-dilute suspensions. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 127, 9-20.
- Nguyen, T.C., Le, T.T.T., Nguyen, T.Y., Luong, H.N. 2017. Yogurt-like Product from Fermented Maize Part I: Selection of Starter and Fermentation Conditions. Journal of Science & Technology Technical Universities, 121, 138-142.
- Nguyen, T. C., D. Anne-Archard and L. Fillaudeau (2015). Rheology of Lignocellulose Suspensions and Impact of Hydrolysis: A Review. Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology 149: 325-357.
- Mestres, C., T. C. Nguyen, L. Adinsi, J. Hounhouigan, G. Fliedel and G. Loiseau (2015). The interaction between starch hydrolysis and acidification kinetic determines the quality of a malted and fermented sorghum beverage. Journal of Cereal Science 63: 8-13.
- Nguyen, T. C., D. Anne-Archard, V. Coma, X. Cameleyre, E. Lombard, C. Binet, A. Nouhen, K. A. To and L. Fillaudeau (2013). In situ rheometry of concentrated cellulose fibre suspensions and relationships with enzymatic hydrolysis. Bioresource Technology 133: 563-572.
- Nguyen, T.C., Hoang, T.T.L., Chu-Ky, S., Luong, H.N. 2017. Effect of pretreatment methods on granular starch hydrolysis of cassava flour. 15th Asean Conference on Food Science and Technology, HoChiMinh city - Vietnam. pp. 121-127.
- Nguyen, T. C., D. Anne-Archard, V. Coma, F. Pichavant, X. Cameleyre, E. Lombard, K. A. To and L. Fillaudeau (2015). Hydrolysis of concentrated lignocellulose suspensions with a cumulative feeding strategy based on a critical concentration : from laboratory to pilot scale 3rd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology. Nice, France (oral presentation).
- Nguyen, T. C., D. Anne-Archard, V. Coma, F. Pichavant, X. Cameleyre, E. Lombard, K. A. To and L. Fillaudeau (2015). Investigation of hydrolysis of lignocellulosic fiber suspensions with in-situ and ex-situ multi-scale physical metrologies. 10th Annual European Rheology Conference. Nantes, France.
- Nguyen, T.-C., D. Anne-Archard, V. Coma, X. Cameleyre, E. Lombard, K. A. To and L. Fillaudeau (2014). Hydrolysis of high concentration lignocellulose suspensions with a cumulative feeding strategy: rheometry and morphogranulometry. 10th European Symposium on Biochemical Engineering Sciences. Lille, France.
- Nguyen, T. C., D. Anne-Archard, V. Coma, X. Cameleyre, E. Lombard, K. A. To and L. Fillaudeau (2013). In-situ physical analysis of cellulose fibre suspensions during enzymatic hydrolysis. 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering. Seoul, South of Korea (oral presentation).
- Nguyen Tien Cuong and Chu Ky Son. 2013. Simultaneous liquefaction, saccharification and fermentation for ethanol production from rice. The proceedings of National Conference of Biotechnology 2013, September 27, 2013, Hanoi, Vietnam. p. 95-98 (oral presentation)
- Nguyen, T. C., D. Anne-Archard, X. Cameleyre, E. Lombard, C. Binet and L. Fillaudeau (2012). Production of fermentescible sugar from paper-pulp: Looking for a dynamique and multiscale integrated models based on physical parameters. 8th International Conference on Renewable Resources and Biorefineries Toulouse, France: p62.