- 2011: PhD, Food Biotechnology, Astrakhan State Technical University, Russian Federation;
- 2008: Engineer, Food Biotechnology, Astrakhan State Technical University, Russian Federation;
- 2016-present: Lecturer, Department of Food Technology, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- BF5460: Vegetable and fruit technology
- BF4217: Food Refrigeration technology
- Exploring and developing technology of beer based on Vietnamese ingredient with activated water;
- Development of fermented beverages (e.g. Kvas) used Vietnamese materials and activated water.
- 2019-2020: Study on longan fruit changes after harvest and development of drinking products from longan. Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 2016-2017: Use of activated water for intensification of grain germination process and its application in production of fermented beverage (type of Kvass). Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Nguyen Van Hung, R.G. Razrumovskaia. Using Vietnam’ ingredients in technology of beer Vestnik ASTU. Ser. General Science. Number 1(48). 2009. p38-41.
- Nguyen Van Hung, R.G. Razrumovskaia. Using corn in technology of beer. Vestnik ASTU. Ser. General Science. Number 1(49). 2010. p55-58..
- Nguyen Van Hung, R.G. Razrumovskaia. Intensification process of germination of corn. Vestnik ASTU. Ser. General Science. Number 1(51). 2011. p33-38.
- R.G. Razrumovskaia, Kasimiđinov A.I, Cao Thi Hue, Nguyen Van Hung, Zbrođova O.V. Use of activated water in biotechnology of fish- and plant- origin products. Ser.. General Science. Number 1(51). 2011. p28-33.
- Nguyen Van Hung, R.G. Razrumovskaia. The new aspect of using of the Astrakhan’ rice in beer production. Ser.. Food Biotechnology. Number 3. 2011. p51-54..
- Nguyen Van Hung, R.G. Razrumovskaia. Application activated water in technology of germination of corn. Beer and Drinks. Number 1. 2011. p18-23.
- Nguyen Van Hung, Tran Hong Anh, Vu Thi Tho; “Effects of electrochemical actived water during Germination on Moisture and diataste activities of germinated wheat and paddy”; Journal of Science & Technology Technical Universities; Vol. 126, p. 26-31; 6/2018
- Nguyen Van Hung, R. G. Razrumovskaia. Technology of beer used non-malt materials. Proceeding of Scientific article – city Kazan. IX International Conference of Young Scientists "Food Technology and Biotechnology" (city Kazan, 3-5 June 2008). Publishing house “Otechestvo” 2008. 442p. p31.
- Nguyen Van Hung, R. G. Razrumovskaia. Production of amylolytic and proteolytic enzyme preparations from Aspergillus and Bacillus. Proceedings of the Third International Scientific Conference. "Innovative technologies and equipment for the food industry (development priorities)," in 3 chapter. chapter.1 / VSUET. Voronezh, 2009. 584p. p123-129.