- 2011: PhD, Biotechnology, University of Provence, France
- 2007: Master, Food Science, University of Burgundy, France
- 2004: Engineer, Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (formerly Hanoi University of Technology), Vietnam
- 2010-present: Lecturer, department of Microbiology – Biochemistry – Molecular Biology. School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- BF2013, BF3112: Practice of Microbiology
- BF4162: Practice of fermentation
- BF5140: Antibiotic fermentation
- BF6125: Biofuel
- Bioethanol production from agricultural byproducts: sugarcane bagasse, rice straw…
- Fractionation of sugarcane bagasse for cellulose production
- Enzyme, recombined enzyme and its application in industry (such as: bioethanol, waste water treatment…)
- Fermentation technology for enzyme, biomass production
- 2015: Screening fungal cellulase for nanocellulose production from pretreated sugarcane bagasse. HUST
- 2013-2014: Eco-friendly pretreatment of sugar cane bagasse for ethanol production (Ministry of Industry and Trade).
- 2011: Isolation and selection of fungi producing feruloyl esterase. HUST
- 2012-2014: Bioconversion of waste and byproducts from natural rubber production for the 2nd generation biofuel development and pollution mitigation- Collaborative project between Vietnam and Japan (Ministry of Science and Technology).
- 2012-2013: Improvement of production technology of nattokinase as material for drug product and functional food. Ministry of Education and Training
- 2012-2013: Production and application of enzyme in refining proccess of pulp. Hanoi Department of Science and Technology.
- 2011-2015: Establishment of Carbon-Cycle-System with Natural Rubber (ESCANBER). Cooperation between Nagaoka University and HUST.
- 2008-2010: Valorisation of agricultural by-products by biotechnology improvement for 2nd generation bioethanol. Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie - AUF
- Pham Tuan Anh, Jean Guy Berrin, Eric Record, Kim Anh To and Jean-Claude Sigoillot, 2010. Hydrolysis of softwood by Aspergillus mannanase: Role of a carbohydrate-binding module. J. Biotechnology, 147:163-170.
- Kieu Trung Dong, Pham Tuan Anh, Phung Thi Thuy, To Kim Anh. Study of dye decolorization ability of laccase from white fungi Pleurotus florida bagasse. Journal of science and technology. 51 (3B).
- Nguyen Lan Huong, Pham Tuan Anh, La Thị Quynh Nhu, Duong Van Ha, To Kim Anh. 2013. Improvement of nattakinase production by bacillus subtilis D using fed-batch fermentation. Journal of Science and Technology – Technical universities, Vol 92.
- Cao Xuan Bach, Pham Tuan Anh, To Kim Anh. 2015. Screening of cellulolytic fungi for rubber wood hydrolysis, Journal of Science and Technology – Technical Universities. Vol 105
- Le Quang Dien, To Kim Anh, Pham Tuan Anh, Nguyen Thi Minh Nguyet. 2015. Preparation of Sugarcane Bagasse Cellulosic Fibers by Acetic acid Treatment for Bioethanol Production, Journal of Chemistry. 53(1): 50-56.
- Ngo Duy Sa, Phạm Tuan Anh, Tô Kim Anh. 2015. Effect of alkaline washing to hydrolyze of formic acid fractionated sugar cane bagasse. Journal of Biotechnology. 12(2): 345-353.
- Ngo Duy Sa, To Kim Anh, Phạm Tuan Anh. 2016. Hydrolysis ability of the formic acid-fractionated bagasse and attempt to increase the glucose concentration in the hydrolysis for feasible cellulose ethanol production. Journal of Science and Technology – Technical Universities. 111, p.29-36
- Pham Hoang Nam, Pham Khanh Dung, Nguyen Khoa Dang, Pham Tuan Anh, To Kim Anh. Thermostable fungal endo-glucanase from R22-20 for cellulose intercleavage. The 5th regional conference on New and Renewable energy. 2012
- Le Tuan, Pham Tuan Anh, Wataru Ogasawara, Masao Fukuda, To Kim Anh. Comparison of thermo-chemical pretreatments for bio-ethanol production from rubber wood. The 5th AUN/SEED-Net Regional conference Biotechnology. 2013Pham Khanh Dung, Pham Hoang Nam, Pham Tuan Anh, Nguyen Xuan Sam, To Kim Anh. Improvement of A. fumigates R22-20 endo-glucanase production by UV mutagenesis. The 5th AUN/SEED-Net Regional conference Biotechnology. 2013
- Le Tuan, Cao Xuan Bach, To Kim Anh, Pham Tuan Anh. Factors influencing on the formic acid based fractionation of glucan from sugarcane bagasse. National biotechnology conference 2013.