- 2005: PhD, Enzyme Technology Hanoi University of Technology, VietNam
- 1982: Engineer, Food Technology Hanoi University of Technology, VietNam
- 2013-2016: Director, R&D Center of Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- 2008 -2013: Director, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- 2003- 2008: Vice Director, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- 1999-2003: Deputy head, Dept. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- 1983 – present: Lecturer-researcher School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- BF2702: Biochemistry
- BF2703: Biochemistry, lab course
- BF6125: Biofuel (MSc course)
- BF6762: Kỹ thuật xúc tác sinh học (chương trình thạc sỹ)
- Bioproducts from biomass
- Microbial enzyme
- Lignocellulose biorefinery and Biofuel from biomass
- 2016-2018: Nanocellulose from cassava bagasse and potentials for pharmaceutical and food indsutries use, 07/HĐ-ĐT.07.16/CNSHCB
Publications (last 5 years)
- 2019-2020: Submergent fermentation of Trametes versicolor producing polysaccharopeptide PSK and PSP for functional food. ĐT.05.19/CNSHCB
Conferences (recent 5 years)
- E. Suffredinia, Q.H. Le, S. Di Pasquale , T.D. Pham , T. Vicenza , M. Losardo , K.A. To , D. De Medici, 2019. Occurrence and molecular characterization of enteric viruses in bivalve shellfish marketed in Vietnam. Food control, 108, February 2020, 106828, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodcont.2019.106828.
- Tien Cuong Nguyen, Dominique Anne-Archard, Xavier Cameleyre, Eric Lombard, Kim Anh To, Luc Fillaudeau.2018. Bio-catalytic hydrolysis of paper pulp using in- and ex-situ multi-physical approaches: Focus on semi-dilute conditions to progress towards concentrated suspensions. Biomass and Bioenergy. Volume 122, March 2019, Pages 28-36.
- Nguyen Xuan-Hung, Thu-Le Trinh, Huong Thi-Bich Vu, Huan Quang Le, Anh To Kim. Isolation of phage display library-derived scFv antibody specific to Listeria monocytogenes by a novel immobilized method. J Appl Microbiol. 2018 Feb;124(2):591-597. doi: 10.1111/jam.13648.
- Hoa Quang Le, E. Suffredini, D. Tien Pham, Anh Kim To, D. De Medici; “Development of a method for direct extraction of viral RNA from bivalve molluscs”; Letters in Applied Microbiology; Vol. 67(5) (Nov 2018) p. 426-434; IF: 1,471; doi.org/10.1111/lam.13065
- Tuan LE, Dominique ANNE-ARCHARD, Veronique COMA, Xavier CAMELEYRE; Eric LOMBARD; Kim Anh TO; Tuan Anh PHAM; Tien Cuong NGUYEN; Luc FILLAUDEAU. “Using in-situ viscosimetry and morphogranulometry to explore hydrolysis mechanisms of filter paper and pretreated sugarcane bagasse under semi-dilute suspensions”. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 127:9-20, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bej.2017.07.006, 1369-703/© 2017
- Nguyen Thi Thanh, Takahiro Watari, Tran Phuong Thao, Masashi Hatamoto, Daisuke Tanikawa, Kazuaki Syutsubo, Masao Fukuda, Nguyen Minh Tan, To Kim Anh, Takashi Yamaguchi and Nguyen Lan Huong. Impact of aluminum chloride on process performance and microbial community structure of granular sludge in an upﬂow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor for natural rubber processing wastewater treatment. Water Science & Technology, 74.2, 2016, 500-507.
- Tho Dinh Son Van, Nghia Phan Trung, Vu Nguyen Anh,Huong Nguyen Lan & Anh To Kim. Optimization of esterification of fatty acid rubber seed oil for methyl ester synthesis in a plug flow reactor. International Journal of Green Energy, Volume 13, Issue 7, 2016, 702-729 (Jul2016). DOI: 10.1080/15435075.2014.966372.
- Bui Thi Trang, Dao Viet Linh, Nguyen Lan Huong, To Kim Anh, Phan Trung Nghia và Masao Fukuda, 2013. Screening of Natural Rubber-Degrading Microorganisms from Waste of Rubber Processing Factory in Vietnam, International Journal of Waste resource, Vol 3, No.1 (2013), 9-12.
- Sarter, Samira, Phu-Ha Ho, and Kim Anh To. Current context of food safety in Vietnam: a glance at food of animal origin. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 2015, 7(1): 57-62.
- Ngo Duy Sa, To Kim Anh, Phạm Tuan Anh. 2016. Comparison between separate and simultaneous hydrolysis and ethanol fermentation of formic acid fractionated sugarcane bagasse. Tạp chí khoa học và Công nghệ. 54 (1A),
- Ngo Duy Sa, To Kim Anh, Phạm Tuan Anh. 2016. Hydrolysis ability of the formic acid-fractionated bagasse and attempt to increase the glucose concentration in the hydrolysis for feasible cellulose ethanol production. Journal of Science and Technology – Technical Universities. 111, p.29-36
- Ngo Duy Sa, Phạm Tuan Anh, Tô Kim Anh. 2015. Effect of alkaline washing to hydrolyze of formic acid fractionated sugar cane bagasse. Journal of Biotechnology. 12(2): 345-353.
- D. De Medici, T. Kuchta, R. Knutsson, A. Angelov, B. Auricchio, M. Barbanera, C. Diaz-Amigo, A. Fiore, E. Kudirkiene, A. Hohl, D. Horvatek Tomic, V. Gotcheva, B. Popping, E. Prukner-Radovcic, S. Scaramaglia, P. Siekel, K.A. To, M. Wagner. 2015. Rapid Methods for Quality Assurance of Foods: the Next Decade with Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)-Based Food Monitoring. Food Analytical Method, 8, 255-271
- Kuchta T, Knutsson R, Fiore A, Kudirkiene E, Höhl A, Horvatek Tomic D, Gotcheva V, Pöpping B, Scaramagli S, To Kim A, Wagner M, De Medici D. 2014. A decade with nucleic acid-based microbiological methods in safety control of foods. Lett Appl Microbiol. Sep 59 (3). 263-71
- Le Duy Khuong, Ryuichiro Kondo, Rizalinda De Leon, To Kim Anh, Sadatoshi Meguro, Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ichiro Kamei. 2014. Effect of chemical factors on the integrated fungal fermentation of sugarcane bagasse for ethanol production by a white-rot fungus, Phlebia sp. MG-60. Bioresource Technology, Volume 167, 33–40
- Khuong, Le Duy; Kondo, Ryuichiro; De Leon, Rizalinda; Kim Anh, To; Shimizu, Kuniyoshi; Kamei, Ichiro. 2014. Bioethanol production from alkaline-pretreated sugarcane bagasse by consolidated bioprocessing using Phlebia sp. MG-60. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 88. 62-68
- Tien-Cuong Nguyen, Dominique Anne-Archard, Véronique Coma, Xavier Cameleyre, Eric Lombard, Cédric Binet, Arthur Nouhen, Kim-Anh To and Luc Fillaudeau. 2013. In-situ rheometry of concentrated cellulose fibre suspensions and relationships with enzymatic hydrolysis. Bioresource Technology, 133. 563–572
- Bui Thi Trang, Dao Viet Linh, Nguyen Lan Huong, To Kim Anh, Phan Trung Nghia & Masao Fukuda. 2013. Screening of Natural Rubber-Degrading Microorganisms from Waste of Rubber Processing Factory in Vietnam, International Journal of Waste Resources (IJWR), Vol. 3(1). 9-12,
- Pham Tuan Anh, Pham Kim Ngan, To Kim Anh. Efficient starch recovery from cassava bagasse: role of cellulase and pectinase. 13rd SEATUC, Hanoi, 3/2019.
- Pham Tuan Anh, Luu Xuan Chinh, To Kim Anh. Potential value-added production from cassava bagasse: glucose and nanocellulose. Hội thảo công nghệ sinh học toàn quốc 2018. pp 389-396.
- Luu Xuan Chinh, Phung Thi Thuy, To Kim Anh, Pham Tuan Anh. Effect of cellulase treatment on nano-fibril cellulose production from paper pulp. Hội thảo công nghệ sinh học toàn quốc 2018.Pp 397-402.
- To Kim Anh, Pham Tuan Anh, Nguyen Thi Xuan Sam, Le Tuan, Phung Thi Thuy, Pham Hoang Nam, Kieu Van Dong. 2013. Screening microbial enzymes for agroresidue valorization and waste treatment. 2nd Asian International Symposium on Environmental Biotechnology. 30-31/5/2013, Japan
- Pham Hoang Nam, Pham Khanh Dung, Nguyen Khoa Dang, Pham Tuan Anh, To Kim Anh. 2012. Thermostable fungal endoglucanase from R22-20 for cellulose intercleavage. 5th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on New/Renewable Energy. Hanoi 26-27/9/2012
- To Kim Anh, Pham Tuan Anh, Nguyen Thi Xuan Sam, Le Tuan, Phung Thi Thuy, Pham Hoang Nam, Kieu Van Dong, Wataru Ogasawara , Masao Fukuda, 2013. Screening microbial enzymes for agroresidue valorization and waste treatment, 2nd Asian International Symposium on Environment Biotechnology, 30-31 May 2013, KICC, Japan
- Le Tuan, Pham Tuan Anh, Wataru Ogasawara, Masao Fukada, To Kim Anh, 2013. Comparison of Thermo-Chemical Pretreatments for Bio- Procceding. 5th regional conference on Biotechnology: Biotechnology for Biorefinery, 23-24/1/2013, Indonesia
- Nguyen Thi Phuong Mai, Le Quang Hoa, To Kim Anh, Duong Thi Phuc Hau, Dang Thi Thu. 2011.Optimization of the expression of laccase from white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor in Aspergillus niger D15#26. 3rd SEEDNet conference on Biotechnology “Towards to the Biotechnology industry in the region”, Hanoi 3-4 March 2011.
- To Kim Anh, Dang Thi Thu, Nguyen Xuan Sam, Tran Dinh Man, Le Quang Hoa, Truong Quoc Phong, Do Thu Ha, Nguyen Quoc Viet, Le Duy Khuong, Le Tuan, Phung Thi Thuy. 2011.Saccharification and detoxication of sugar cane bagasse lignocellulose for bioethanol fermentation by an in- house enzyme mixture. 3rd SEEDNet conference on Biotechnology “Towards to the Biotechnology industry in the region”, Hanoi 3-4March 2011.
- Le Quang Hoa, Phung Thi Thuy, Hoang Lan Phuong, Nguyen Le Thu Ha, To Kim Anh and Nguyen Thi Khanh Tram.2011. Rapid and on-site detection of hepatitis A virus in bivalve molluscs by combining immunomagnetic separation and RT-LAMP. 3rd SEEDNet conference on Biotechnology “Towards to the Biotechnology industry in the region”, Hanoi 3-4 March 2011.