- 2004: PhD Gifu University Japan
- 1995: Master Gent University Begium
- 1986: Engineer, Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- 2007-present: Asscociate Prof. PhD, Senior lecturer, School of Biotechnolgy- Food Technology
- 2004-2007: PhD, Senior lecturer School of Biotechnolgy- Food Technology
- 1986-2004 Staff, lecturer, School of Biotechnolgy- Food Technology
- BF3012: Microorganisms in Food
- BF3116: Genetic engineering
- BF5182: Microbial Technology (master progam)
- BF6132: Recombinant Protein (master progam)
- BF7010: Trend for Biotechnology (PhD progam)
- Cloning and expression gene
- Bioactive coumpounds from microorgaisms
- Waste treatment
- Application of patent ”Adjusttable tank incoporated with five functions for biological treatment of waste water” for waste water treatment of rice noodle and cellophane noodle processings at Me hamlet, Tan Hoa commune, Hung Ha Disrtict, Thai Binh Provine.(Ministry of Science and Technology). Assoc Prof. Tran Lien Ha, 2012-2014.
- Production and application of enzyme for bread making processing (Hanoi Department of Science and Technology). .2012-2013.
- Research on the production of functional food from soybean (Hanoi Department of Science and Technology). Assoc. Prof. Tran Lien Ha, 2009-2010.
- Application microbial technology and energy saving system for domestic waste water treatment (Ministry of Science and Technology).
- Application of Aspergillus oryzae and Bacillus subtilis for producing preparates containing bioactive compounds from black beans for antidiabetic purpose (Ministry of Agriculture and Development of Rural Area) 2009-2010
- Research on application of microbial enzymes for synthesizing and obtaining functional peptides inhibiting Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitory Peptides-ACEIP from casein. (Belong to project “Research on technology of functional food by using microorganisms”) (Ministry of Science and Technology). 2008-2009
- Research on ding and manufacturing equipment of multi-mixing in the mixer drum set Hanoi Department of Science and Technology projects 2007-2008
- Tran Lien Ha, General microorganisms in food Science and Technology Publishing House 2007
- Tran Lien Ha, Miho Kakihara, Kouhei Mizuno, Kenji Sonomoto and Ayaaki Ishizaki (1997) Characterization and purification of catalase of Pediococcus sp. ISK-1 isolated from Nukadoko, the bed of fermented rice bran, Annual report of IC Biotech, Osaka 20, p.165-171.
- Kouhei Mizuno, Miho Kakihara, Mamiko Kohno, Tran Lien Ha, Kenji Sonomoto and Ayaaki Ishizaki (2000) Catalase of Staphylococcus warneri ISK-1 isolated from Nukadoko J. Fac. Agr. Kyushu Univ. 44, p. 329-338.
- Kouhei Mizuno, Daisuke Fukuda, Miho Kakihara, Mamiko Kohno, Tran Lien Ha, Kenji Sonomoto and Ayaaki Ishizaki (2000). Purification and gen cloning catalase from Staphylococcus warneri ISK-1. Food science and Technology research 6 (4) 324-329.
- Tran Lien Ha Processing of Vietnamese traditional soft noodle (Bun) and some characteristics of it. Conference of traditional fermented food by microorganisms of Southern East Asia, Tokyo, Japan, Proceeding147-148, 2000
- L. H. Tran and H. Nagano (2002) Isolation and Characteristics of Bacillus subtilis CN2 and its collagenase production. J. Food Science, 67 (3) p. 1184-1187
- Tran, L.H., Kitamoto, N., Kawai, K., Takamizawa, K., Suzuki, T. (2004) Cloning and expression of an NAD+-dependent xylitol dehydrogenase gene (xdhA) of Aspergillus oryzae. J. Biosci. Bioengi. 97 (6) 419-422
- Tran, L.H., Yogo, M.; Ojima, H.; Idota, O., Kawai, K., Suzuki, T. and Takamizawa, K.(2004) The production of xylitol by enzymatic hydrolysis of agricultural wastes; Biotechnol. Bioprocess. and Eng. 9, 223-228.
- Uchida H., Kondo D., Yamashita S., Tran L.H., Nagano H. and Uwajima T. (2004). Purification and properties of a protease produces by Bacillus subtilis CN2 isolated from a Vietnamese fish sauce. World journal of microbiology and Biotechnology 20 578-582.
- Suzuki, T. Tran, L.H., Yogo, M , Idota, O., Kitamoto, N., Kawai, K., Takamizawa, K., (2005) Cloning and expression of an NAD+-dependent L- arabinitol 4-dehydrogenase gene (ladA) of Aspergillus oryzae. J. Biosci. Bioengi. 100 (4) 472-474.
- Tran Lien H. (2006). Determination of assimilable organic carbon in drinking water Journal of Science and Technology Vol 55 117-120.
- Lien Ha Tran, Noriyuki Kitamoto, Kazuhiro Takamizawa, Osamu Idota,Tohru Suzuki. Disruption of an NAD+-dependent xylitol dehydrogenase gene (xdhA) of Aspergillus oryzae. Journal of Science and Technology Vol 45 456-462 (2007).
- Tran Lien Ha. Multiple xylitol dehydrogenase system of Aspergillus oryzae. Journal of Science and Technology Vol 45 509-516 (2007).
- Lê Phương Thảo, Trần Liên Hà. Nghiên cứu các yếu tố ảnh hưởng đến sự phát triển của chủng Bacillus subtilis CN2. Tạp chí nông nghiệp và phát triển nông thôn 2007, số 12+13, 74-79
- Trần Liên Hà Nghiên cứu đặc tính của enzym xylitol dehydrogenase của Aspergillus oryzae tái tổ hợp trong Escherichia coli BL21-AI Tạp chí khoa học và công nghệ 6 trường đại học 61, 102-106, 2007
- Trần Liên Hà, Phạm Tuấn Anh, Nguyễn Thị Thanh. Phân lập và tuyển chọn các chủng vi khuẩn nitrat hóa để ứng dụng trong xử lý nước hồ ô nhiễm, Tạp chí khoa học và công nghệ 45, 109-115, 2007
- Trần Liên Hà, Phạm Phương Thảo, Nguyễn Văn Cách. Nghiên cưu đặc tính của Bacillus subtilis TH2 trong sinh tổng hợp chất kìm hãm enzym chuyển hóa angiotensin. Tạp chí công nghệ sinh học Vol 8,871-878, 2010
- Trần Liên Hà, Nguyễn Thị Thương Thương, Nguyễn Thành Chung, Nguyễn Văn Cách. Phân lập, tuyển chọn chủng nấm mốc có khả năng sinh enzym xylanase cao và một số đặc tính của chủng.Tạp chí công nghệ sinh học Vol 8, 879-884, 2010
- Tran Lien Ha, Nguyen Thi Ngoc Nga. (2013). Cloning and expression gene of Aspergillus niger C1 in E. coli BL21. Journal of Science and Technology 51 (1) 73-80
- Tran L.H. and Nagano H. Purification and properties of collagenase from Bacillus subtilis CN2. Vol 1 203-207. Proceeding of Regional symposium on chemical engineering 2005 November 30th- December 2h 2005. Hanoi.
- Phan Thanh Tam, Ha Hai yen, Do Thi Hanh, Tran Lien Ha. Study on the antimicrobial activity of lactic acid bacteria isolated from nem chua (Vietnamese fermented meat). Vol 1 115-120. Proceeding of Regional symposium on chemical engineering 2005 November 30th- December 2h 2005. Hanoi.
- Phan Thanh Tam, Do Thi Hanh, Tran Lien Ha, Hoang Dinh Hoa. Isolation and characterization of Lactobacillus plantarum H1.40, from Vietnamese traditional fermented meat (Nem chua). Vol 1 121-125. Proceeding of Regional symposium on chemical engineering 2005 November 30th- December 2h 2005. Hanoi.
- Tran Lien Ha. Determination of assimilable organic carbon (AOC) in drinking water. Vol 1 126-130. Proceeding of Regional symposium on chemical engineering 2005 November 30th- December 2nd 2005. Hanoi.
- Tran Lien Ha, Nguyen Van Cach, Nguyen Thi Hang, Nguyen Thanh Hoa. Isolation and characterization of Lactobacillus plantarum NC13 producing angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibiting peptides. Proceeding of the second international conference on the development of biomedical engineering in Vietnam, 236-241
- Tran Lien Ha. Strategies for waste treatment in small and medium enterprises and micro-enterprises in agriculture sector. Proccedings of workshop " Enhance capacity of small and medium enterprises in agricultural setor of APEC economic". December 2007.
- Tran Lien Ha , Do Tien Anh, Nguyen Van Cach. Bioremediation-polluted surface water treatment. International conference “ Water supply and water quality” 20/6-23/6/2010 Kolobrzeg Poland Vol 1, 277-284
- Tran Lien Ha, Nguyen Van Cach. Present status of water environment in Hanoi and some solution for this situation. Forum of Environment and Public health Issues in Asian Mega-cities Seoul 2-3 December 2010, p 17-25