- 2009: PhD, Biotechnology, Osaka University, Japan
- 2006: MSc, Biotechnology, Osaka University, Japan
- 2003: Engineer, Biotechnology, Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam
- 2010 - now: Lecturer, Department of Microbiology – Biochemistry – Molecular Biology, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam.
- 2018-2019: Affiliate and Fulbright Scholar, Ecotoxicology / University of Montana, USA
- 2018: Visiting Scholar, Ecotoxicology / University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- 2016: Visiting Scholar, Environmental Toxicology / Waseda University, Japan.
- 2015: Visiting Scholar, Environmental Toxicology / Osaka University, Japan; Waseda University, Japan; BOKU, Austria.
- 2014: Fellow, Management of Technology / Malaysia – Japan International Institute of Technology, University Technology Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2013: Visiting Scholar, Animal Cell Technology / Osaka University, Japan.
- 2011: Visiting Scholar, Biomedical Engineering / Duke University, USA.
- 2001 – 2003: Research Assistant, Institute for Biotechnology, Hanoi Academy of Science and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- BF5110: Environmental Toxicology
- BF3199: Cell Biology
- BF3112: Experiment in Microbiology
- BF3013: Experiment in Food Microbiology
- Environmental Engineering.
- Environmental Toxicology
- 2017-2018: Application of Fe3O4 nanoparticles in a phytofenton reaction for the removal of pesticide residues from contaminated soils and water. Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 2016-2017: Monitoring the estrogenic activity of the metabolites of bisphenol A and its isomers during Sphingobium fuliginis OMI-medited biodegradation. Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 2014: Investigation of de-inking capability of cellulase-xylanase mixture for recycled newspaper. Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 2012-2013: Application of enzymes in bread production. Hanoi Department of Science and Technology.
Journals and Conferences
- 2015-2016: Research on adaptable technological solution for treatment of waste from arrowroot starch production villages at Minh Quang area, Ba Vi town, Hanoi. Hanoi Department of Science and Technology.
- 2012-2013: Elucidation of the functional property of aminoreductone and optimization of its production in the Maillard reaction. NAFOSTED – Ministry of Science and Technology.
- 2012: Application of Raman spectroscopy in the classification of chitosan derivatives. Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 2011-2012: Exploration of antimicrobial substances from by-products of seafood processing factories for food preservation. Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Dang, H. M., Nguyen, N. T. T., Inagaki, Y., Akkanen, J., Sakakibara, Y. 2019. “17α-ethinylestradiol in lakes in Hanoi and its effects on seed germination” Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry 101: 420-432. https://doi.org/10.1080/02772248.2019.1696803
- Duong, H. T., Kurihara, T., Inagaki, Y., Sakakibara, Y., Dang, H. M. 2018. “Effects of iron oxide nanoparticles on foliage development of red radish (Raphanus sativus) and bok choy (Brassica rapa).” Journal of Science and Technology 126: 49-53.
- Nguyen, A. P., Tran, H. L., Dang, H. M. 2018. “Isolation and characterization of cellulase producing bacteria from arrowroot wastes after mushroom cultivation.” Journal of Science and Technology. [accepted].
- Nguyen, T. D., Nguyen, H. N., Dang, H. M. 2017. “Pulsed electrical field for pasteurization of sugarcane juice”. ASEAN Engineering Journal Part B 8(1), e-ISSN 2586-9159 [epub].
- Dang, H. M., Tokura, K., Kuroda, M., Ike, M. 2017. “Monitoring the estrogenic activities of the metabolites of bisphenol A, F and S during Sphingobium fuliginis OMI-mediated biodegradation”. Journal of Science and Technology 118, pp 014-019.
- Dang, H. M. 2017. “Silver and gold nanoparticles: a toxicological aspect”. Journal of Science and Technology 118: 020-025.
- Dang, H. M., Inagaki, Y., Yamauchi, Y., Kurihara, T., Vo, C. H., Sakakibara, Y. 2017. “Acute exposure to 17alpha-ethinylestradiol alters aggressive behavior of mosquitofish (Gambusia affinis) toward Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes),” Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 98(5), pp 643-648.
- Binh, D. T. T., Khang, N. V., Sam, N. T. T., Hieu, M. D. 2015. “Investigation of deinking possibility of recycled newspapers using the mixture of fungal cellulase and xylanase,”. Journal of Science and Technology for Technical Universities 109: 124-127.
- Hieu, M. D., Trung, N. X., Nagamori, E., Kino-oka, M. 2015. “Investigation of endothelial network formation under different medium conditions with cell sheet engineering”. Journal of Science and Technology for Technical Universities 105A: 1-4.
- Le, T. H. Y., Phung, T. T., Ho, P. H., Dang, M. H., “Anti-yeast and anti-fungal activity of chitosan derived from Tien Giang shrimp-shell,” Journal of Science and Technology for Technical Universities 99, 2014 [ISSN: 0868-3980].
- M. Yamagiwa, G. Omura, Y. Ozeki, M. Ishii, H. M. Dang, S. Kajiyama, T. Suzuki, K. Fukui, and K. Itoh. “Dual-band stimulated parametric emission microscopy”. Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 49, p. 016603, 2010.
- Dang, H. M., Kawasumi, T., Omura, G., Umano, T., Kajiyama, S., Ozeki, Y., Itoh, K. and Fukui, K., “3-D unstained live-cell imaging using Stimulated parametric emission microscopy,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 48(9), 2009.
- Dang, H. M., Omura, G., Umano, T., Kajiyama, S., Ozeki, Y., Itoh, K., and Fukui, K., “Label-free imaging by Stimulated parametric emission microscopy reveals a difference in hemoglobin distribution between live and fixed erythrocytes,” Journal of Biomedical Optics. 14(4), 040506-1, 2009.
- Sasaki, R., Sakakibara, Y., Vo, C. H., Tran, T. D., Dao, N. T., Dang, H. M. “Application of Phyto-Fenton process to POPs-contaminated soil,” Proceeding of the 7th European Bioremediation Conference (EBC-VII) and the 11th International Society for Environmental Biotechnology Conference (ISEB 2018), Chania, Greece, 25 – 28 June 2018.
- Kurihara, T., Inagaki, Y., Dang, H. M., Vo, C. H., Sakakibara, Y. “Phyto-fenton process – Fenton reaction with vegetation systems,” Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Water, Energy and Environment, UAE, 28 Feb – 2 Mar, 2017.
- Truong, Q. P., Do, T. T. H., Nguyen, L. H., Dang, M. H., Nguyen, T. H., Phung, T. T., Pham, N. T., “Two-dimensional differential in gel electrophoresis analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis proteome,” Proceeding of the 8th SEATUC Symposium, Hanoi, Vietnam, May 2014 [ISBN 978-967-12214-1-9]
- Dang, H. M., Kawasumi, T., Omura, G., Umano, T., Kajiyama, S., Ozeki, Y., Itoh, K. and Fukui, K., “Stimulated parametric emission microscopy for unstained live-cell imaging,” Proceeding of the ACC3 Conference, Osaka, 1-4 December 2008.
- Dang, H. M., Kawasumi, T., Kajiyama, S., Ozeki, Y., Itoh, K. and Fukui, K., “Stimulated parametric emission microscopy for high-resolution 3-D imaging of unstained live-cell,” Proceeding of the 3-D Conference, Tokyo, 10-11 July 2008.
- Dang, H. M., Ha, P. T. M., Nga, L.T., Thu, V. T., “Isolation of Cry4A gene from the strain Bacillus thuringiensis var.israelensis 01-17”. Proceeding of the 2nd National Conference in Life Science, Hue, Vietnam, July 25-26, 2003.