- 2009: Master, Molecular nano- and bio- photonics for telecommunications and biotechnologies, Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan, France.
- 2001 – 2006: Engineer, Biotechnology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- 2009-present: Lecturer, Department of Microbiology – Biochemistry – Molecular Biology. School of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- 11/2011: Academic visitor, Center for Marine Environmental Studies, Ehime University.
- 01/2010 – 04/2010: Academic visitor, Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Imperial College London
- BF2013, BF3112: Practice of Microbiology
- BF3123: Bioinformatics
- BF3116: Practice of Genetic Engineering
- Genetic engineering and protein expression
- Research on extraction of polysaccharide compounds that inhibit reverse transcriptase from Trametes Versicolor. MSc. Nguyen Thanh Hoa, 2012.
- 2009-2010: Research on designing and manufacturing equipment of multi-constituent mixing in the mixer drum set (Ministry of Education and Training).
- 2007-2008: Application microbial technology and energy saving system for domestic waste water treatment (Ministry of Science and Technology).
- 2011-2012: Research on raw meat preservation (pork, beef, chicken) by biological preparation containing nisin and organic acid (Hanoi Department of Science and Technology).
- 2011-2012: Comparative proteome analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains of tuberculosis resistant and sensitive multi-drugs (Rifampicin and Isoniazid) isolated in Vietnam (Ministry of Science and Technology). 2011-2012: Improvement of production technology and application BIO-TS3 products on intensive shrimp culture (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development). Assoc. Prof. Khuat Huu Thanh, 2011-2012.
- Truong Quoc Phong, Do Thi Thu Ha, Nguyen Lan Huong, Dang Minh Hieu, Nguyen Thanh Hoa, Phung Thi Thuy, Pham Ngoc Thach. Two-dimensional differential in gel electrophoresis analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis proteome. The Proceeding of the 8thSEATUC Symposium. (2014)
- Vincent R. Sauvage, Adam P. Levene, Hoa T. Nguyen, Tobias C. Wood, Hiromi Kudo, Danilo Concas, Howard C. Thomas, Mark R. Thursz, Robert D. Goldin, Quentin M. Anstee, and Daniel S. Elson. Multi-Excitation Fluorescence Spectroscopy for Analysis of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 43:392–400 (2011)
- Tran Lien Ha, Nguyen Van Cach, Nguyen Thi Hang, Nguyen Thanh Hoa. Isolation and characterization of Lactobacillus plantarum NC13 producing angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibiting peptides. Proceeding of the second international conference on the development of biomedical engineering, p236-24, Vietnam 2007
- Nguyen Van Tuyen, Do Thi Hoa Vien, Nguyen Duc Vinh, Nguyen Thanh Hoa, Research on chemical compositions and biological activities of Ficus glandulifera (Moraceae family)Proceedings of the 20th scientific conference 2006 – Hanoi University ofTechnology, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2006
- V. Sauvage, H. T. Nguyen, R. Hill, D. Concas, A. Levine, M. R. Thursz, R. Goldin, Q. M. Anstee and D. S. Elson. Liver Tissue Analysis Using a Multiclass Algorithm and Dual-Excitation Autofluorescence Spectroscopy, Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting, BMES, Austin Texas, 2010
- V. Sauvage, H. T. Nguyen, R. Hill, D. Concas, A. Levine, M. R. Thursz, R. Goldin, Q. Anstee and D. S. Elson. Multi-excitation fluorescence spectroscopy for analysis of Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, , Optical Biopsy VIII, SPIE, San Francisco, 2010
- Hoa T. Nguyen, Vincent Sauvage, Robert Goldin, Quentin Anstee, and Daniel S. Elson. Multi-excitation fluorescence spectroscopy for analysis of Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Fall Scientific Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA., America, 2009.
- Q. M. Anstee, N. T. Hoa, V. Sauvage, D. Concas, A. P. Levene, H. Thomas, M. R. Thursz, D. Elson and R. Goldin, Autofluorescence: Modelling a Tool for Assessment of Steatotic Marginal Grafts in Liver Transplantation, Hepatology, 50 – 715 (2009).
- Q. M. Anstee, N. Thanh Hoa, V. Sauvage, R. Hill, D. Concas, A. Levine, M. R. Thursz, D. S. Elson and R. D. Goldin Autofluorescence - Modelling a tool for assessment of steatotic marginal grafts in liver transplantation, American Association for the Study of the Liver, AASL, San Diego, 2009
- Vincent Sauvage, Hoa T. Nguyen, R. Hill, D. Concas, A. Levine, M.R. Thursz, Robert Goldin, Quentin Anstee, and Daniel S. Elson. Multi-excitation fluorescence spectroscopy for analysis of Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Imperial College's Surgical Symposium, London, UK, 2009