- 2017: PhD., Biotechnology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST),Viet Nam
- 2006: Master, Biotechnology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST),Viet Nam
- 1998: University degree, Food Technology, Hanoi Agriculture University No.1
- 2001 – Present: Research Assistant, Department of Microbiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Biotechnology and Food Technology
- Microbial Enzyme
- Molecular analysis applied in food safety and diagnosis
- 2013-2014: Research on producing LAMP test kit for rapid detection Listeria monocytogenes in food (Hanoi Department of Science and Technology).
- Investigation of contamination of pathogenic bacteria Listeria monocytogenes with toxic gene in frozen seafood in supermarkets in Hanoi.
- Phung Thị Thuy, Phan Huong Tra, Đo Thi Thu Huong, To Kim Anh, Le Quang Hoa . 2012. Prevalence of Listeria monocytogenes in ready-to-eat food in Ha Noi. Journal of practical medicine, 842: 209-212
- Phung Thị Thuy, Le Thi Thu Hien, To Kim Anh, Le Quang Hoa. 2013. Influence of physical and chemical agent on DNA extraction of L. monocytogenes. Journal of Science and Technology, 6A (51) 137-144
- Phung Thị Thuy, To Kim Anh, Pham Tien Dung, Le Quang Hoa. 2015. Development of a new loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay for rapid detection of L. monocytogenes. Journal of Biotechnology, 2A (13): 665-672
- Phung Thi Thuy, To Kim Anh, Le Quang Hoa. 2015. Optimiztion of an enrichment broth for rapod detection of Listeria monocytogenes by molercular techniques. Journal of Science and Technology. 4B (53) 191-199