EuroFoodChem XVII conference in Istanbul, Turkey, May 7-10, 2013
Abstract submission for EuroFoodChem XVII is now OPEN. We request your support for the dissemination of our conference. EuroFoodChem XVII is going to take place in Istanbul, Turkey, May 7-10, 2013. The conference is the premier meeting for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of food chemistry and technology and will bring together leading scientists and food industry around the world.
Please find attached the conference flyer, which includes information on the scientific topics, committees, venue, important dates, registration fees as well as the welcome message. More information is available on the conference web site (www.eurofoodchemxvii.org). Please send the conference flyer to the colleagues in your institution and the relevant people in your mailing list. The Organising Committee would like encourage young scientists and graduate students to participate EuroFoodChem XVII. We will try to provide economical accommodation and develop a programme that would interest and benefit young scientists.
Please have a look at the web site.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations. The deadline for abstract submission for oral presentation is January 4, 2013. However we need to select oral presentations and start to form the programme. So please encourage your colleagues to submit their abstracts for oral presentations as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and to seeing you in Istanbul in 2013.
Prof. Dr. Hamit KOKSEL
National Delegate of ICC
National Delegate of Food Chemistry Division of EuCheMS
Food Engineering Department
Beytepe, Ankara TURKEY
Tel: +90 312 297 71 07
Fax: +90 312 299 21 23
- Business comments and alumni comments(16/05/2016)
- WFP - International Professionals(12/01/2016)
- Cập nhật thông tin: Hội nghị Khoa học (07/11/2015)
- Thông báo về việc giao đề tài luận văn thạc sĩ khóa 2014B(15/10/2014)
- Seminar định kỳ của Viện Công nghệ Sinh học và Công nghệ Thực phẩm(19/09/2014)
- Tuần Sinh hoạt Công dân năm học 2014 – 2015(30/09/2014)
- Triển lãm “Đổi mới sáng tạo hướng tới người thu nhập thấp”(26/11/2014)
- Tổ chức Seminar khoa học(12/09/2014)
- International Workshop “Exploring Biodiversity for Sustainable Development in South East Asia 2014” (EBSEA 2014)(20/09/2014)
- Trường Công nghệ sinh học & Công nghệ thực phẩm tổ chức đánh giá thị hiếu cho các dự án nghiên cứu của Dự án châu Âu(26/01/2014)