2022 APEC YES Challenge is now open for registration!!! We hope you will also join us in promoting and participating in this wonderful event.
“Green Synergy Solutions for Sustainable Community on Agriculture Residue-Based Energy and Circular Economy” is the dominant theme of the 2022 YES Challenge. Besides, please refer to the following information:
1. Participate as a team.
– 2-5 Students (Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Postgraduate)
– 1-3 Mentor(s) (Professor/ Scholar/ Expert)
2. Cross-field cooperation is encouraged. Each team may team up with people across the departments, colleges, or schools.
3. Mentors may instruct different teams at the same time.
4. APEC economies are especially welcomed.
1. Click the 2022 YES Challenge URL (https://yes.apec-acabt.org/) to register online and upload your Concept Notes/CN. Registration will be open until 15st July 2022 (Fri).
2. Please refer to the attached PPT slides and poster for further details.
III. Three stages
– Submission of CN in two A4 pages is required to complete your registration.
– 20 teams will be selected by the juries to enter the Semi-final round.
– You will learn from the Module courses and make your project more advanced and complete. The Semi-pitch will be presented as a video (mp4).
– 10 teams will be selected by the juries to enter the Final round.
– The Final-pitch will be presented in the form of a slideshow oral presentation (PPT/ Keynote/ Prezi).
– Prizes and certificates will be awarded to the winning teams. (1st place winner: USD1,000; Two 2nd place winners: USD500.)
For more detailed information, please feel free to contact Dr. Tuan LE via email: email@example.com